Dear Patients and Referring Doctors,
We thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times and wish that everyone remains in good health as we continue to move forward as a community.
As a daily practice, we assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety for us all is of utmost priority. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised. We are adjusting our office protocol to further protect all our patients and staff. For example:
- When you call for an appointment, you will be asked several screening questions.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you in our reception and checkout areas.
- We have adjusted our schedule to minimize the number of patients in the office at any one time to allow for social distancing. Unfortunately, this has resulted in fewer options when scheduling your appointment. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- We are asking all patients to fill out their health history form online via our website prior to their appointment.
- We will ask that upon your arrival to our office parking lot, you call the office and please stay in your car instead of our office reception area until we are ready to seat you in your personal operatory.
- Our reception area and operatories will no longer offer magazines as they are difficult to maintain cleanliness.
- We will ask that all patients please wear a face covering in the office during non-treatment times as recommended by the California Department of Public Health. Our office will recommend that drivers and family members stay in the car while waiting for patients.
As an office we have worked together to develop these new office policies to keep us safe. We value each patient and look forward to extending our continual care.
We look forward to serving you,
Dr. Richard Angell III DMD, MSD and Team